GERTRUDE STEIN SOCIETY
School of Arts and Sciences at Hunter College, CUNY
SOCIETY STRUCTURE AND BY-LAWS
The Gertrude Stein Society is guided by an advisory board, elected during at the annual meeting of the American Literature Association, and administered by a president and a secretary/treasurer, elected every other year at the American Literature Association.
- Steven Gould Axelrod, UC Riverside (Lead Advisor)
- Timothy Galow, Wake Forest University
- Steven Meyer, Washington University in St. Louis
- Joan Retallack, Bard College
- Gisela Zuchner-Mogall, Visual Artist, Australia
Amy Moorman Robbins, Hunter College, CUNY (President) Amy.Robbins@hunter.cuny.edu
Kelly Connelly, Community College of Philadelphia (Secretary/Treasurer) email@example.com
The Society’s by-laws are public and can be viewed here.